Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ellie


I just was looking at Ellie thinking that she was so beautiful and thought I would share a picture of her. She is gnawing down a spoon, it is very difficult to get a picture of her without something in her mouth! She has the most petite features! She is 6 months old and is just 13 lbs. Her feet are just fitting into those teeny crib shoes! I joke that she had better wear shoes by the time she is in school or the other kids will think that she is weird. I feel bad sometimes because I have said rude things about her like her being birth control because she is so loud or that it is not too late to reconsider adoption, things along these lines, but Brian and I were talking that it is so funny that everyone tries to one up everyone else with how perfect their children are, but guess what, you would love them all the same whether they were perfect or not. Ellie is by no means a perfect baby, she is LOUD, she screams, she gets up at 6:45 am reguarly, but she is the most loving, gentle little girl who needs us so much and little does she know that we need her even more.

No comments: