Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Day at the Aquarium!





My husband, John, and Josh went to southern Utah for the weekend to help search for a missing couple from Kearns, I hope that they find them! The wives decided that we needed to do something fun with the kids so we went the The Living Planet Aquarium and out to lunch. Ashton loved petting all of the animals, although he decided that he just wanted to look at the horseshoe crab. He loves getting out with Noah and William because he is normally surrounded by girls so he gets to get a little of his manliness out. Ellie was as loud as ever, shrilling and screaming at everything as happy as can be. I actually had one woman come up to me and say it is so funny how she is smiling all while yelling at the different animals. Her new talking is a very high pitch LOUD squeal that she can manage to do for oh say about an hour and a half if she is really happy. I don't know where she got to be so dang loud. She couldn't go in the rainforest show because they requested that it be silent for the birds, Ellie is not capable of this. Another woman came up to me and said that her daughter talked very loud like that when she was a baby up until about 9 months when she just started talking full sentences, ANOTHER THREE MONTHS, I DON'T THINK THAT I CAN TAKE IT!, but we do love her very much of course.

No comments: