Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bless his heart!


Do my kids look tired or what? That is because this picture was taken at 6:00am, ahhhhhhh! There is a very funny story that goes with it though. Ashton is my king of all sleepers, I get him out of bed most mornings but this morning was different, I heard his door open very early in the morning so I slowly got up to see if he needed a drink or something. When I got to him he was the most excited you have ever seen a small person be at 6:00am. He was so anxious to tell me something that he was practically yelling (hence why Ellie is also in the picture at 6:00am). He finally got out that he found his first mole on his body and just couldn't wait to show me, it is on his leg. How he found this teeny tiny thing that looks like the smallest freckle you ever saw in the middle of the night, I do not know, but the fact is it is there and he is dang proud of it and will gladly show it to anyone anywhere anytime. Do you know how hard it is to fake enthusiasm for something like this at this time. "Wow Ashton that is awesome I am so glad that you showed me that mole, have you shown your Daddy yet?" Funny little guy he is.

2 comments:

Elder Logan Cottle said...

Love those cute little moments.

Flake Family said...

Your kids are so dang cute! I love the story and your sweet little girl looks like a little angel! Lets play soon!