Thursday, February 28, 2008

The BEST big brother in the world!




Ashton melts my heart. Ever since Ellie was born they are each other's favorite person. Ashton will do anything for her and she just idolizes him. I think about how lucky I am everyday when I see them interacting. I notice that even when I am not around and she is in his room watching him play, I will come back and she will have all sorts of toys that Ashton has brought over to her and ususally they are all of his favorite toys! I can't get over him. They other day he asked if Ellie could play with his tools with him so I propped her up next to him and gave her a tool to play with, I was doing dishes and I came back to find that he had put a pair of safety goggles on her! They were so cute! Ashton was dead serious about it, he just said that she needs to be safe too, that made it all the cuter! Anyhow, he is just my favorite little guy ever and I hope that he keeps his selfless and gentle qualities forever!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Michelle,

I just have to tell you how incredibly jealous I am! Carter pounds on Samantha all the time. He takes any toys that she is playing with and loves to push her around. You must be doing something seriouly right!

Elder Logan Cottle said...

How cute is she with those goggles on? I could eat her up!!!