Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Like brother, like sister?



So I swear that Ellie wants to do everything that Ashton does because he is the coolest. They are so funny. I got them out the bath and into their cute little robes, which they LOVE, and Ellie was all smiley so I thought it would be a great time to get a picture. Ashton was sucking his thumb because he was getting tired. Ellie looked at Ashton as I was trying to get him to take his thumb out and smile. The next thing I know, she pops her thumb in too. What silly kids!

1 comment:

Flake Family said...

K your kids are so freakin cute! I love that her and Ashton are such good little buddies! That is so cute!
And are you kiddin me that Ellie is talking... what a little genius! It doesn't surprise me that she's a little jabber mouth considering who her mom is!!