Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Where am I?!?!


This picture cracks me up! We have so many sweet sleeping newborn pictures of Ellie, but both Brian and I agree that this one is our favorite! It really captures what a new baby must be thinking about this strange place and these strange people. This was the same face that she would make at me in the hospital in the little cage that they give you to roll them around in. I remember I would be sleeping and I would look over and get startled because all I would see were the whites of her eyes and the shadow from her hair sticking up, just staring at me. How can you not love her to pieces!

1 comment:

The Duncan Family said...

Michelle,
She is so cute. I just love her chubby little arms, and how she yells all the time. It was good to see you and your kids. We'll have get together soon for lunch.