Monday, July 6, 2009

I sure love my kiddos!




So even though I only work two days during the week during the school year, it sure is nice to have summers off with thing one and thing two. We have already gone to lagoon, camping, the demolition derby, swimming, and the park. I am so spoiled to have such good cute kids! Jenn says that I never post on my blog (how can she say that!), but the truth is she just has all my pictures because I am not responsible enough to carry my own camera! I am such a scattered person that it is a wonder that I leave the house with clothes on me AND both of my kids everyday! The reason she has all my pictures is because she is my bff and is with me if I am doing anything even slightly fun, I sure do love her, and probably need her too, to keep me grounded and and a little more organized!

4 comments:

The Duncan Family said...

Oh my heck she IS alive! I haven't talked to you in FOREVER! I was getting worried. It looks like you're having a great summer. Your kids are darling as always. I will see you again one day...

Jenn Lunt said...

Thanks michelle for the kind words, I know you only said them because you know how often I check up on your blog, Im glad that you finally shed some light on what you are doing!! You should just give me you password, then I can just start posting some pictures for you :)

Thank you,

Elder Logan Cottle said...

Hello friend! I am so glad you are enjoying your summer. I miss you. You are a darling mom with darling kids. They grow up far too quickly. Heading into my third year teaching....I can't believe it. Enjoy this summer!

Elder Logan Cottle said...

Hello friend! Hey what is your new e-mail address? I am trying to get the whole cohort together for a get together on Friday, Dec. 11th. Are ya'll available? Let me know. ASAP. My e-mail is camillecottle@comast.net