Friday, November 21, 2008

Who needs toys?











Ellie has decided that my tampons are better than any toy I can find for her. I know that you are thinking that I just need to take them away but in my mind hours of silent play is totally worth it to me! Brian always comes home and freaks out like oh my gosh Ellie just got in the bathroom cupboard, little does he know that she has been playing with tampons since breakfast. I always act surprised, like "Oh Ellie, you know better than that, listen to Daddy and put those back!" he he he!




p.s. Note the piggy tails, aren't they getting cute!

2 comments:

Flake Family said...

You're kids are so dang cute! I miss you! Lets play soon!

The Van Zomeren Four! said...

I love the new pics of the kids. They are so cute. I cant believe Ashton is 4 now. And that little Ellie could just melt my heart. We really need to come up and see you guys soon.