Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rock-n-Roll Preschool!





I can't believe my baby is going to preschool. So when all of the other moms had a hard time, I thought it is just preschool, just a couple days a week for a couple hours, what's the big deal? Then I sent my little one. It was very bitter sweet. He is ready, I should be ready because to be quite frank he has been driving me a little bonkers lately, but it was still a little sad leaving him because ususally I always stay with him when we do fun things. Ashton just kept asking me all morning, "Mom, are you ready to rock and roll, I am ready to rock and roll, are you ready to rock and roll?" He is such a great kid and I know it will be a fun and great experience so I am super happy in that aspect, I am also hoping to meet other moms who have little ones around Ellie's age, she would adore a little friend. When we went to Ashton's preschool orientation, she just loved wondering around playing with all of the kids, I wish she could stay and go with him!

4 comments:

jacksonx03 said...

Thanks for posting, I have been checking out your cute blog too! I have 2 questions: first where is Ashton going to preschool and where is this new bounce house? I am trying to make a list of a fun activity to do each week come fall/winter. I'm a little anxious for the seasons to change, just because we are such outside people and being indoors more will be hard.

Amy J.

The Duncan Family said...

Those pictures are so cute! We need to get together soon.

Elder Logan Cottle said...

Love the photos. Time sure flies fast....

Jenn Lunt said...

Look at that handsome little guy! Congratulations michelle! having a little time a way from them is kind of nice.