Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Remanising




So I went to see Samantha and her new little baby the other day and it made me realize how fast time flies. It seems like I was just pregnant and ready to burst and couldn't wait to have the baby. Then came little Ellie belly and I couldn't wait until she was sleeping through the night, now I can't wait until she can self entertain a little more. Well seeing a new baby made me stop for a minute and enjoy the moment. I know that I had to remind myself to do that often with Ashton because sometimes it is a lot of work having a new little one. Ellie looked so big compared to a little newborn and it made me realize that my little baby is growing up, possibly a little too fast, maybe I will stop feeding her and she will slow down a little, just kidding. I thought I would post some pictures of me as a B-I-G girl and my little girl.

3 comments:

Flake Family said...

Your kids are so cute! You had quite the belly... I love it! You look so cute pregnant! I think you should get on that again!

Elder Logan Cottle said...

Michelle! Well hello friend! I am thrilled to find your blog! Your cute little baby. I cute eat her up. I mean it. Check out my blog! cottlelife.blogspot.com Let's keep in touch! You wonderful mother of two!!!!!!!

Jenn Lunt said...

Michelle-
You have to be the cutest pregnant woman of all time!!